As a leader in providing bespoke commercial and industrial door solutions for over 40 years, we have constantly strived to create the most innovative industrial door solutions. We are viewed as so accomplished in the field that our mobile engineer teams install thousands of external industrial roller shutters every single year.
The brilliance of our continual expansion from a customer point of view (which we prioritise) is the plethora of choice that you are provided with to ensure your requirements are met in full. Our traditional roller shutter doors are made from galvanised steel, however you also have the choice of aluminium roller shutter doors if the lightweight nature of the material would be more compatible for your industry.
On the topic of a tailored approach to industrial roller shutters, we can manufacture these doors to meet specific requirements such as holding their own U-value, having double glazed or Perspex or another choice of windows and our fire roller shutters have been externally certified in various hour ratings.
Without meaning to brag about our achievements, we should mention the number of recognitions we have received from a number of organisations as it solidifies our expertise in manufacturing industrial roller shutters and shows our commitment to excellence.
- Member of the Door and Hardware Federation
- Member of the British Safety Council
- SAFEContractor Accredited
- Constructionline Accredited
- CHAS Accredited Contractor
- ISOQAR Registered ISO 9001:2015
- LPS 1197: Issue 3 (Inspection, repair and maintenance of fire and security doors and shutters)
- LPS 1271: Issue 1 (Installation of fire security doors)
- Altius CDM Vendor Accredited
- Altius Assured Vendor Accredited
If you would like to know any more information or book a free surveyor visit, please contact us on 0808 238 9800, or email us on email@example.com.