Since 1979 Industrial Door Engineering has specialised in the manufacturing and fitting of Industrial and Commercial Roller Shutters. From our 26,000 ft² factory in the heart of Cheshire, we produce over 1,000 roller shutters each year for installation by our mobile engineering teams or direct to the door trade.
Our range of roller shutter doors includes:
- Manual Roller Shutters
- Electric Operated Roller Shutters
- Fire Rated Roller Shutters
- Insulated Roller Shutters
- Aluminium Roller Shutters
Style and Colours
At Industrial Door Engineering we know that each roller shutter has its own unique role within the business and so we are pleased to offer a complete range of styles and colours to match these. From our range of finishes including Galvanised Steel, Aluminium, Plastisol or Powder Coated to a full range of BS and RAL Colours, we make sure that your new Roller Shutter will match the task you set for it.
But it doesn't stop there, we can also offer Solid, Flat faced, Perforated or Punched lath assembled how you require it for inclusion in your Roller Shutters. With a host of window options also available including double glazed and perspex our Roller Shutters really do meet your exact requirements.
Quality and Standards
With over 36 years of experience in manufacturing and installing Commercial and Industrial Roller Shutters we always aim for the very best service for our customers. To achieve this we strive to make quality and standards second nature, whether it be in our stringent Quality Control methods in the factory or training our mobile engineering teams to the highest standards.
Our commitment to excellence has been rewarded by being members of the following organisations.
- Member of the Door and Hardware Federation
- Member of the British Safety Council
- SAFEContractor Accredited
- Constructionline Accredited
- CHAS Accredited Contractor
- LPCB Accredited ISO 9001:2008
- LPS 1197: Issue 3 (Inspection, repair and maintenance of fire and security doors and shutters)
- LPS 1271: Issue 1 (Installation of fire security doors)
- Altius CDM Vendor Accredited
- Altius Assured Vendor Accredited
Likewise all our Mobile Engineering Teams hold the following industry qualifications.
- NVQ Level 2 Door Systems Engineers
- UKATA Asbestos Awareness Certified
- CSCS Safety Card and IPAF License
Since 2013 it has become mandatory for all new Roller Shutter doors (excluding Fire Rated) to be CE Marked in accordance with BS EN 13241-1:2003. The regulations cover vitally important areas such as safe-opening, wind-loading, operating forces and mechanical resistance and stability. As standard all our Manual, Electric Operated, Insulated and Aluminium Roller Shutters come with a ‘Declaration of Performance’ and are CE Marked. Not only does this conform to all the relevant legislation but it also helps to inform you about the quality of the door you are having installed for your business.