When your industrial or commercial doors and roller shutters need servicing who can you turn to? For the last 36 years we have been at the forefront of Door Servicing at sites ranging from busy international ferry ports to independent garages.
At Industrial Door Engineering we recommend that all doors are serviced at least once a year. In the servicing process we make sure that the door is both fit for operation and at the same time condition the door to prolong it's working life. The door below had been without a service for many years. When the owners came to us it one morning the whole curtain collapsed and pulled itself out of the guides. Thankfully no one was hurt during the accident but it helped to highlight just what can happen when a door isn't kept in top condition.
We currently supply door servicing contracts to the likes of Airbus, Toyota, IKEA and the HM Prison Service so you know that your doors are always in safe hands. Coupled with this is our commitment to excellence which has been rewarded with being members of the following organisations.
- Member of the Door and Hardware Federation
- Member of the British Safety Council
- SAFEContractor Accredited
- Constructionline Accredited
- CHAS Accredited Contractor
- LPCB Accredited ISO 9001:2008
- LPS 1197: Issue 3 (Inspection, repair and maintenance of fire and security doors and shutters)
- Altius CDM Vendor Accredited
- Altius Assured Vendor Accredited
Alongside these great awards for excellence in the field of Door Servicing and Installation all of our mobile door servicing teams are fully qualified and hold the following qualifications.
- NVQ Level 2 Door Systems Engineers
- UKATA Asbestos Awareness Certified
- CSCS Safety Card and IPAF License
For your free bespoke door servicing quote contact our dedicated Service Contracts Manager Tim Joyce today on firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 01606 563045. Whether it's a Logistics Distribution Park, a Factory or a Shopping Mall we will tailor make the perfect package for you or your customer and with engineering teams in North and Mid Wales, Cheshire, Lancashire, Shropshire, Staffordshire, Manchester, Liverpool, and in key towns across Yorkshire including Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield, Sheffield and Doncaster we can be on site when you need us.